Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; nor will it be later submitted for publication elsewhere while E-JC is still considering it.
- The submission is prepared according to the Author Guidelines, is in PDF format, and includes an abstract.
- The submission is written in the authors' own words with due credit given to all techniques and results taken from other sources.
- The authors agree to do the final typesetting of their article using the journal's LaTeX style file.
- The submitting author warrants that all the authors of the paper agree to it being submitted to the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics in this form.
The initial submission must be in PDF format.
The copyright of published papers remains with the authors. We only require your agreement that we publish it, as described in the following publication release agreement:
- This is an agreement between the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics (the "Journal"), and the copyright owner (the "Owner") of a work (the "Work") to be published in the Journal.
- The Owner warrants that s/he has the full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights granted in this Agreement.
- The Owner hereby grants to the Journal a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free license to publish or distribute the Work, to enter into arrangements with others to publish or distribute the Work, and to archive the Work.
- The Owner agrees to ensure, to the extent reasonably possible, that further publication of the Work with the same or substantially the same content will include an acknowledgement of prior publication in the Journal.
Published papers will contain a copyright notice indicating that copyright is held by the authors. In addition, we strongly encourage authors to release their paper under one of the Creative Commons licenses.
Most papers published before March 31, 2018 did not contain explicit copyright or license statements. In those cases, authors agreed to items 1-3 above and to the following version of item 4: "The Owner agrees that further publication of the Work, with the same or substantially the same content as appears in the Journal, will include an acknowledgement of prior publication in the Journal."
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.